Why become a CA?
Spread over a period of three days, Ranbhoomi, IIM Indore's flagship Sporting Fest, is nothing short of a spectacle. Drawing elite participation from all over the country, it is a battle of the fittest, toughest and mightiest and only one emerges as the true winner. If you get a chance to become the Campus Ambassador of Ranbhoomi 6.0, you improve your communication and marketing skills. Not to forget the various perks and incentives of being a Campus Ambassador.
About the program
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Promoting Ranbhoomi in their respective colleges through offline (college notice boards, student meetings, etc.) as well as online platforms through social media handles, e-mails, etc.
- Contacting the relevant sports authorities and clubs of their institution to garner participation.
- Circulating the content provided by the organizing team to all the students of their institute.
Rewards & Incentives
- Rs. 5000 Cash for Top 3 CA
- Sponsorship Goodies & Merchandise
- Free Entry ticket to the fest
- Certificate of Performance & Appreciation
- Students currently studying in a college can apply.
- You will be selected on the basis of your promotional skills.